Well, I added some “improvements” to the mic pre a few weeks ago and broke it. I’ll have to figure out what went wrong when I have some free time.
In the mean time though, I started assembling my first modules for the new synth! It’s so much nicer working with a real circuit board than the junk I’ve tried to work with in the past. I’ll post a pic once I have a few of them slapped together. The MOTM kits I ordered use organic solder, and the smell of the flux makes Anna gag while she’s watching Gilmour Girls.
Now she knows how the rest of the world feels.
January 28, 2005 at 1:38 am
I saw you laughing at GG, mister!
January 28, 2005 at 10:11 am
That was pretty good.